Today Apple have updated Final Cut to version 10.5.2. There are no major new features added except for RED users. Mostly This is a stability improvement update. Details are below:
Final Cut Pro 10.5.2
- Adds support for a new Universal RED plugin enabling native RED RAW decoding and playback on both Apple silicon and Intel-based Mac computers.
- Improves stability when playing back H.264 video files with corrupt data.
- Fixes an issue in which text could disappear when double-clicking a value field in the inspector.
- Fixes an issue in which FCPXML files created from drop frame projects would import as non drop frame.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent custom Motion titles stored inside the library from appearing in the Titles browser.
- Improves stability when choosing the DPP/Editorial Services metadata view with MXF media.
- Improves stability when using AirPlay with Final Cut Pro on a Mac computer with Apple silicon.