Final Cut Pro 10.2.2 offers a few new features, but mostly fixes bugs, and improves performance and stability.
Also there is an update to the Pro video formats – version 2.0.2
The update adds native support for the Sony XAVC-L and Panasonic AVC-Intra 4:4:4 files, introduces exporting of interlaced H.264 video, and allows users to import Canon XF-AVC 8-bit video files using the Canon plug-in.
– Native support for Sony XAVC-L and Panasonic AVC-Intra 4:4:4 up to 4K resolution
– Import Canon XF-AVC 8-bit video files with Canon plug-in
– Export interlaced H.264 video
– Asset management systems can include a library backup file when sharing from Final Cut Pro
– Fixes render errors that may occur when using reflective materials with 3D text
– Improves stability when swapping materials on 3D text with published parameters
– Improves performance when loading text styles
– Motion Title templates with published text layout parameters now export correctly
– Fixes an issue that may cause 3D text to appear dark when rendered
– Addresses issues with timing on certain animated effects
Compressor and Motion also received minor updates today. Compressor has gained bug fixes, support for exporting interlaced H.264 files, and an improvement to closed caption and subtitle audio and video sync. The update to Motionfixes a rendering error when using reflective materials with 3D text and an issue that caused some 3D text to appear dark when rendered. It also includes several performance improvements.