QuickTime Plug-in for Panasonic AVCCAM products.
This plug-in allows Quicktime to read Panasonic AVCCAM clips.
The AVCCAM Importer QuickTime plug-in component is to enable direct editing of AVCHD “.mts” file without conversion.
AVCHD clips recorded on a Panasonic AVCCAM lineup product can be handled directly in QuickTime 7 and Final Cut Pro 7.0.3.
We recommend Final Cut Library Manager as a Must have Application:
This plug-in is for Panasonic AVCCAM products only – AVCHD clips recorded on equipment other than AVCCAM products slow Quicktime to a crawl and have Audio and Video out of sync. I have tried it with mts (AVCHD) clips from Sony Cameras and it does not work correctly, so DON’T use this plug-in for any footage other than Panasonic AVCCAM products listed below.
AVCCAM series : AG-HMC150 series, AG-HMC40 series, AG-HMC70 series, AG-HMR10 series,AG-AF100 series
(as of December 2010). AVCHD clips recorded with other equipment (not listed above) such as AG-HSC1U, may
cause unstable audio and other symptom with audio in play back mode.
The plug-in does not work with Final Cut Pro X
The link for download is: https://eww.pass.panasonic.co.jp/pro-av/support/dload/avccam_impt/agree_e.htm
Copy and playback AVCHD data
Copy AVCHD data to SD memory card media
* Additional feature available with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (SnowLeopard):
– Copy and playback BD-RE ver.3.0 data
The PLUG IN specifications are:
QuickTime Plug-in component
The AVCCAM Importer QuickTime plug-in component is to enable direct editing of AVCHD “.mts” file (*1) without conversion.
AVCHD clips recorded on a Panasonic AVCCAM lineup product can be handled directly in QuickTime Player and Final Cut Pro.
*1: AVCHD clips recorded on equipment other than AVCCAM products will not be handled properly. Use the Inspector function in QuickTime Player to view the clip property, which includes the equipment used to record.
* Momentary picture and audio disturbance may occasionally happen in the connection point of spanned files (a clip separated into separate 4GB files.)
* Additional rendering may be required when add title insert and edit more than two streams.
* At rare intervals, following symptom may occasionally happen: (A) MTS file’s icon may not be displayed properly on Mac finder, (B) Clip duration may not be displayed on the QuickTime player and an Inspector window.
[Minimum System Requirements]
* Mac computers with Intel processor(s)
* 2GB of RAM or more
* Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
* QuickTime 7
* Final Cut Pro 7.0.3 or better however Not compatible with Final Cut Pro X (Ten)
Tutorials: Final Cut Pro X from $1.99
47 individual lessons over 8 hours of tutorials,
Separate Basic and Advanced sections.
We recommend the plug-in collection